|Competition No.:||2019094||Hours Per Week:|
|Close Date:||n/a||Remuneration:||$59,871 - $101,100|
|Location:||E.W. PRATT||Instructions:||APPLY ONLINE WITH ALL REQUESTED DOCUMENTS|
|Duration:||January 31, 2020 to June 30, 2020|
E. W. Pratt High School requires a full-time (1.0 FTE) Senior High Humanities/CTS Teacher for the period of January 31, 2020 to June 30, 2020. The successful candidate will be given a Probationary Contract.
E. W. Pratt High School is located in the town of High Prairie in northern Alberta within Big Lakes County. It is located at the junction of Highway 2 and Highway 749, approximately 371 kilometres northwest of Edmonton and 118 kilometres west of Slave Lake.
Our students are offered an academic program with an extensive list of options as well as a wide variety of activities to become involved in. Our students represent eight different communities in the surrounding region and our staff continues to pride itself in building our students into a single cohesive community. Students have access to a wide variety of amenities in the community including an indoor pool, curling rink, and skating rink.
Candidates must have completed a Bachelor of Education Degree and be eligible to obtain an Alberta Teaching Certificate.
Please apply on this site with the following documentation:
- Cover letter & Resume including 3 professional references
- Copy of acceptable, recent (less than 6 months old) RCMP Police Information Check which includes CPIC, Vulnerable Sector and Local Indices Search (the successful candidate must provide the original copy upon accepting position)
- Alberta Teaching Certificate or proof of application from Alberta Education
- TQS or proof of application from the Alberta Teachers’ Association
Posting will remain open until a successful candidate is found.
We appreciate all applications, but only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information, please contact:
Required Certificates :
- Police Information Check
- Eligible/Have AB Teach Cert.
- Eligible for/have Bach of Ed
- Grades 10-12
- Social Studies
- Indigenous Education