|Competition No.:||2018093||Hours Per Week:|
|Location:||BUS GARAGE - HIGH PRAIRIE||Instructions:||APPLY AS DIRECTED IN POSTING|
High Prairie School Division
Invites applications for:
Spare Bus Drivers
We are looking for a responsible and reliable School Bus Drivers across the Division to transport students to and from school following a scheduled route and ensuring their safety.
School Bus Driver Pre-Training Requirements:
- Five Year Drivers Abstract
- Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector Check
We Provided Training for:
- Class 2 Driver Training & Preparation
- First Aid Course
- S-Endorsement Training
- Air Brakes
School Bus Driver Responsibilities:
- Being attentive to traffic and weather conditions and ensuring passenger safety.
- Following the planned route and schedule for departure times and stops.
- Regularly checking vehicle safety such as tires, brakes, turn signals, mechanical equipment, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting fuel consumption, mileage, and passenger numbers.
- Reporting delays, accidents, and emergencies.
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Inspecting the vehicle thoroughly before and after each trip.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of the bus when required.
- Enforcing conduct and safety rules on the bus.
- Maintaining a clean vehicle.
- Experience working with children preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
For More Information, Please Call 780-523-3654
Required Certificates :
- Criminal Record Check
- Driver's License